Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Inky-Painty

I have definitely been a little more on the creative side lately. I went to a spontaneous retreat and met some great ladies there. Of course there is always just one in the bunch that is rude and doesn't even know it. (ha-ha) story of my life.  Before I could even walk in the door to introduce myself she yelled at me to shut the door. As of course before I knew it, I asked her if she could wait until I got "through" the door.  Women!!!! Love us but sometimes I could leave us.
I did an entire journal for Gone with the Wind. I really did love it and hated to give it up. I took a couple of pictures of the layout so I could remember what I did. I actually did all of the pages with Dyan Reaveley's dylusions, used file folders and cream card stock. "I had some laying around".  I then proceeded to print about 5 pages of pictures and trivia and just pasted everything the book. I do believe it has a pretty good flow.
I still haven't watched one episode of Game of Thrones,  I have to make sure I get to that this week. I have to let my colleague know if it is something that is my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment