Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hopeless at Pictures

Well, I am of course continuing to art journal. I did bring my suplies on the trip but haven't been able to do one page, or even finish a couple of the pages I had started.  And today I woke up pretty out there for concentration, it is definitely showing. But I had an old page I did a couple of weeks ago I realized that I haven't shared. The problem is that the picture of it didn't come out nearly as well as the actual page. I definitely need to look at the lighting when I am taking the pictures. I might even want to start taking them outside when there is sunshine.  It's not like I am using a high powered camera to do this. ha-ha.
This journal is one the inexpensive Master's Touch Sketch books from Hobby Lobby.  It is the 4x6 size which is much easier to carrier around when I am traveling. I have been trying to get that one kit together when I am traveling that will make it easier for me to actually get something done. Or maybe I just focus on backgrounds. Which I am getting a lot better at.  I certainly hope you like and if you are not already doing so, getting around to letting go in your own art journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment