Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toy Society

I was surfing the Internet and saw an article about something called the Toy Society. I actually love the idea. You make toys and hide them in different areas for children to find. I think it is a great way to put a little sunshine back into the world today. And because I am an avid crocheter this should be pretty easy to do. Not to mention there are no commitments. I have tons and tons of yarn that needs to be used. Might as find a worthwhile effort. You can check them out here. I did notice that most of the toys dropped seemed to be outside of the US. I wonder how individuals might feel finding something that they are not quite understanding of but I will try a couple and see how it pans out. If we can brighten just one kids day I think that would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment