Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 1

How uncreative is that title? Well this is day one of my blogging. I decided to start a new one to showcase my hobbies, interests, and life in general. I really do not want this blog to be about my career. I want to focus away from that and get on some of my outside activities that I have picked up.

To start, I have gotten on the work out bandwagon. I started prior to the New Year so luckily it has stuck with me. I am a proud member of Lifetime Fitness and have a personal trainer. It is building some discipline I never knew I had. 3 to 4 times a week, and some pretty tough work outs. 11 pounds and 10 inches down already in 2 months. I have found that diligence is the key.

Another goal for this blog will be to track my transformation in a healthier and slimmer ME.

Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment