Friday, January 29, 2010

Disney Pin Trading


Alright, I have a new hobby now. Disney Pin Trading. I am addicted. It is a pretty expensive hobby but it is so much fun. You in essence buy pins and then trade them with cast members for other pins you think you would like more. I am building a collection. I now have over 200 but I am not at collector status. I think it would take at least 1000 to get to that status.
Over to the side is one of my favorite pins. I call it a stacked pin. It is depicting the movie "Finding Nemo". This one I actually bought at Disney's Animal Kingdom park outside of Rafiki's Area. If you can tell that it is stacked with the Nemo (Disney) character and then the ocean flora as well. I warn you now. This hobby is addictive. It can be known to empty your pockets a bit. But if you are like me and enjoy doing something that is pretty stress free while getting to meet cool people I say, GO FOR IT. I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment