Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My latest escapades

Yes
I have been horribly absent as of late but I wanted to let you know what I have been up to for the last few months. I have been extremely busy at work. But I managed to find a new hobby. I new, very expensive, hobby. Although, it takes me to my happy place so I am not going to complain too much.




So yes, I am QUILTING. It takes me to my happy place. I went to quilt a few that I had pieced together some months ago. Now, I just have to bind them. 

I plan on doing a long arm quilting session ever couple of months. I managed to get 3 quilts completed today. I would have taken be forever on my sewing machine. Although, I have never tried to do free motion quilting on my new machine.

In any case, I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment