Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love Letter



So, I signed up for a couple of online art lettering classes. Unfortunately I have not had a lot of time to really get them started but here is the cover for one. I think it came out alright. But then I saw some journaling where the person just had 3 or 4 sets of alphabet stamps and used them that way. She then doodled around them to add depth. I am probably much more likely to do that in my journaling. But I will finish the classes, considering I paid $35 each for them. Not to mention the I like the lady that is teaching them.



I made it back to OKC today. I gotta tell you. Today was not great. My computer is BROKEN. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It was on it's last leg but it is really gone now. I mean just over. I need to back it up before it spits out a black cloud of smoke. It won't keep more than 45 minute charge on the battery. Several of the programs I have don't open up. I just need to hurry up and order the new computer because this is just getting OLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment