Thursday, April 5, 2012

Art Journal Pages







So, I was recently in a swap where we created art journal pages to swap. Now these are a little smaller than my normal art types but I still think they turned out alright. I used the simple craft acrylics for these. I also tried to boarder the pages. Now that I have critiqued myself I don't believe that I used enough contract writing to make it "pop". Hopefully my partner enjoys the pages I created. I did them on watercolor paper. I hope to try to a few more of these before I say bye bye to art journaling. I just really don't think that 5x7 is enough space to create everything that I have to say.


Dyan Reavely is a phenomenal artist. I finally found her blog and took a look at all of the different things she was doing and I definitely want my journal pages to be more on the live of what she does. Creating beautiful backgrounds and then putting art on top of it. I can't wait to try some of her new products by Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment